Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Goals of this...

As the name implies, the plan for this blog is to create a place where I can share things concerning mountains and feet. For the "mountain" part I plan on sharing the more adventurous and challenging things that I have been up to.  

Like this.
Or this.
The "feet" part will include information pertaining to podiatry and medicine with the hopes that this blog can someday in the future be used as a tool to educate my patients on various foot related topics as well as allow them to get to know my "non-doctor" side. This won't be an issue until May 2014 however, as I won't be graduating until then, assuming everything goes as planned. 

Like this.

Or this.
I'm not sure exactly how this is going to go as this is a project that will require me to constantly be updating it, and spare time isn't really found to often in the life of Nate Hansen. Thanks for reading. 

2 comments:

  1. I'm excited. I really like mountains and doing cool stuff in them. It just so happens that I use my feet almost everyday! So it'll be nice to learn more about them too.

    ReplyDelete